Thank you for your consideration of our guests without pets.
To help ensure a pleasant stay for all of our guests, please read the following pet rules. Please call the hotel directly if you need a pet room.
- Dogs are welcome in designated rooms only.
- Please call the hotel directly if you require a pet friendly room as these rooms cannot always be booked online.
- Pet fee is $40.00 and up per pet, per night, depending on your dog.
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs only. We are sorry, we do not accept cats.
- Pets are never allowed in a non-pet room. If your pet is found in a non-pet room there will be an additional charge of up to a $250.
- You will be responsible for any and all damages to the room.
- If you have a furry friend other than a dog, please call the office to discuss.
- Pets may NOT be left unattended in the guest rooms.
- Please bring baggies to clean up after your pets! We respect all other guests and don’t want messy accidents.
- All dogs, regardless of size or breed, must be on a leash while on motel grounds.
- We cannot allow you and your pet to stay if there is a flea problem. A $100 fogging charge will be added to your bill if fleas are found in the room.
- As the pet owner, you assume all responsibility for your dog, its actions, as well as the contents of your room.